become a vendor
Thank you for your interest in the Hello Local Market.
Please be aware of the date of which market you are applying to.
We are currently accepting applications for Sept. 14th and our night market on Sept. 27th.
- Markets run on scheduled Saturdays from 10am-4pm, RAIN OR SHINE.
- All vendor booths cost $100 per date.
- All vendor booths are located outdoors on grass, booths measure 10'x10'.
- Vendors can book two adjacent stalls at a discounted rate.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying all equipment they may need (tent, tables, display, chairs etc.)
- Power is not available for vendor stalls, all generators must be approved by the market organizer & Leduc Fire Services. Propane is prohibited on site.
- Move-in arrival is between 7:00am-9:00am, following our scheduled load-in times according to your assigned booth placement. Vendors MUST be set-up, present and ready to sell at 10:00am sharp.
- Move-out time is strictly from 4:00pm-5:00pm. Vendors packing up before 4:00pm will not be tolerated.
- All items sold at the Hello Local Market are to be vintage/antique, upcycled, handcrafted, baked/preserved, natural/organic, or locally grown/raised by you or your business partners.
- We do not allow any resale of wholesale items, direct sale, multilevel marketing, or retail companies.
- All food vendors must display their applicable licenses, permits and certifications by Alberta Health Services. Information about local rules at public markets can be FOUND HERE. However please note that we are privately run and not a registered AFMA member.
Vendor acceptance will be juried to ensure product variety and quality.
Vendors are encouraged to have an up-to-date social media presence, this may affect your acceptance and participating vendors will be provided with material to share on their online business accounts.
This application does not guarantee approval, you will receive an email from upon your confirmation.
Payments can be made via email money transfer or PayPal immediately after confirmation. Payments are non-refundable unless cancellation is on Hello Local Market's behalf due to unforeseen circumstance, in which case any deposits will be refunded or held until the following date. If non-payment by the specified date occurs, Hello Local Market reserves the right to pass the space onto another vendor and deny any further participation.
By applying with the form below, you agree to comply with these statements and policies to participate in the Hello Local Market.