become a vendor
Thank you for your interest in the Hello Local Market.
We are currently accepting applications for the following market dates:
June 13th 2020
July 11th 2020
August 15th 2020
September 5th 2020
- Markets run on scheduled Saturdays from 10am-4pm, RAIN OR SHINE.
- All vendor booths are located outdoors on grass, booths measure 10'x10'.
- All vendor booths cost $100 per date.
- Vendors can book multiple adjacent stalls at a discounted rate.
- Vendors are responsible for supplying all equipment they may need (tent, weights, tables, display, chairs etc.)
- Power is not available for vendor stalls, all generators must be approved by the market organizer & Leduc Fire Services. Propane is prohibited on site.
- Move-in arrival is between 7:00am-9:00am, following our scheduled load-in times according to your assigned booth placement. Vendors MUST be set-up, present and ready to sell at 10:00am sharp.
- Move-out time is strictly from 4:00pm-5:00pm. Vendors packing up before 4:00pm will not be tolerated.
- All items sold at the Hello Local Market are to be handcrafted, baked/preserved, natural/organic, or locally grown/raised by you or your business partners.
- We do not allow any resale of wholesale items, direct sale, multilevel marketing, or large retail companies.
- All food vendors must display their applicable licenses, permits and certifications by Alberta Health Services.
- Information about selling craft liquor at artisan markets can be FOUND HERE, we are an AGLC approved market.
Vendor acceptance will be juried to ensure product variety and quality.
Vendors are encouraged to have an up-to-date social media presence, this may affect your acceptance. Participating vendors will be provided with material to share on their online business accounts.
This application does not guarantee approval, you will receive an email from upon your confirmation.
Payments can be made via email money transfer or PayPal immediately after confirmation. Payments are non-refundable unless cancellation is on Hello Local Market's behalf due to unforeseen circumstance.
If non-payment by the specified date occurs, Hello Local Market reserves the right to pass the space onto another vendor and deny any further participation.
By applying with the form below, you agree to comply with these statements and policies to participate in the Hello Local Market.